WHEN TO USE A MEDICATED FOOD MIX
YOUR FISH HAS AN INTERNAL INFECTION
Bloating, abnormal stools, loss of appetite, and weight loss are all signs of a potential internal infection.
YOU ARE ALREADY TREATING WITH A MEDICATION IN THE WATER
Sometimes fish will develop several infections at the same time, requiring multiple medications. We don’t recommend dosing two medications into the water, but it is possible to put one medication in the food and the other in the water.
There are corals, plants, or invertebrates in the tank
Using a medicated food mix will prevent damage to delicate plants or invertebrates from medication.
Focus™ should be combined with another medication to treat your fish’s specific infection. Research your fish’s symptoms to find the right medication for their disease.
Dosing in Food
Stir together the medicated food mix (recipe below) before feeding. Feed the fish once daily as much as they can consume in about 1 minute. Treatment periods will vary but it is recommended to treat for at least a week. This medicated food can be refrigerated or frozen between feedings.
- 1 scoop of medication if choice
- 1 scoop Focus
- 1 tbsp food (preferably pellets or frozen food)
- A few drops of water if using a dry food
- Antibacterial polymer for internal infections of fish
- Use alone or mixed with other medications to make them palatable to fish and greatly reduce the loss of medication to the water through diffusion
- Treats fungal and bacterial infections
Focus™ is an antibacterial polymer for internal infections of fish. It may be used alone or mixed with other medications to make them palatable to fish and greatly reduce the loss of medication to the water through diffusion. For use in freshwater or marine aquaria.