FZONE SINGLE OUTPUT BIG DUAL GAUGE CO2 REGULATOR Mini Dial- W21.8
WITH 1 YEAR INDIA WARRANTY
In nature fish & plant life coexist in a balance beneficial to both; The plants thrive on the waste produced by the fish & the fish take cover in the flora. However, too much or too little CO2 will affect both plants & fish. Lack of CO2 will display pale leaves & stems, or stunted growth. This also means that the plants will be unable to properly saturate the water to provide more oxygen for your livestock. Too much Co2 can also having a damaging affect on livestock ultimately resulting in death. These issues are best avoided with the use of a drop checker & PH Pen/Monitor to keep livestock & plants thriving. CO2 plays a vital role in the life of fish. Too much or too little will not only harm the fish but may lead to the untimely death. A CO2 regulator ensures the level of CO2 is at proper saturation. Co2 will also minimize the negative effects of Algae. Algae is one of the biggest threats for plants & fish it can cause loss of plants & block gaseous exchange preventing your livestock from up-taking oxygen. Installing a Co2 system in the aquaria for injecting & monitoring carbon dioxide will ensure you have the proper saturation of both O2 & CO2.
The Fzone Small Gauge Series is a single stage regulator for injecting Co2 in home aquaria. As the compressed CO2 gas inside the cylinder is running low pressure, a single stage regulator has a much higher risk of letting off a huge volume of CO2 gas. A Dual Stage construction prevents E.O.T.D. (End Of Tank Dump) allowing you to maintain stable CO2 output & saturation.
High Performance 2.5W DC Solenoid
- In-house manufactured 12v DC split-type solenoid.
- Low power consumption 2.5W allows for the solenoid to be cool to the touch during operation.
- High grade spring & piston ensures smooth operation.
- Easily plug the solenoid into your timer to create a daily automated on/off schedule alongside your lighting system.
High Precision Needle Valve w/ Bubble Counter
- Bubble counter includes built-in check valve. It is recommended you run two check valves with one being connected to your CO2 Tubing closest to the water line in your aquarium & the other being the bubble counter itself. (SECONDARY CHECK VALVE RECOMMENDED TO REPLACE ONCE A YEAR)
- High precision needle valve allows for adjustable output flow rate as slow as 1 bubble every 5 seconds. (RECOMMENDED TIMER SOLD SEPERATELY, 2 HOURS BEFORE LIGHT ON & 1 HOUR BEFORE LIGHTS OFF).
- Instruction manual
- Co2 Regulator
- Extra O-Rings
- Hex Wrench
- Bubble counter w/ built-in check valve
- Allen Wrench